Wednesday, 26 August 2015

27/08/2015 Story Summary, Plot, Features, Gameplay, Interface, Bibliography, Style

Rewrote the story summary for the one page pitch to include the plot I wrote yesterday.


I am now working on the other elements of my Indesign document.Added page numbers and started adding more of the sections needed.





I've been suggested to draw Bronze in different styles so I started with Black Rock Shooter's:

I feel this wasn't quite a success as the style does not involve any lineart for the most part and has textures to it.It's much more painterly than anything I do.

                                    Example:                                                         Result:




The things I like in the style are the black and white clothing and how much contrast it has, the checkered theme,the metallic textures,the impractical weapons,the dominant colouring of the eyes,the proportions of the torso to legs (although the legs seem too thin for Bronze at least).

I may try this again without lineart to get a better idea.

Bronze's colour scheme is brown/earthy and orange/copper.I think I should keep this as it supports her elemental idea and environment.





No comments:

Post a Comment