Wednesday, 20 July 2016

21/07/2016 Parallax Rough, Shared Asset

Recently I have been working on updating the parallax background from the solid colour versions.

I've been working on this project because I find the idea of creating a fully finished level of a game rewarding and the potential hand mechanic concept is the interesting and unique part of the project.

Lately I have been updating and re skinning rock assets and hero assets like the shelter to match a similar look to my original concept.

The shelter was a recent addition for micro narrative purposes,hinting at where Bronze lives and to give a pinpoint of a location for the player.







I decided to use Bryn's moving platform asset as I needed a way to exit the development area of the level.

I decided to use Gino's rock asset as it fit in with my game's assets.


Submission Requirement Images:










No comments:

Post a Comment