Sunday, 10 April 2016

11/04/2016 Character Concepts



These are most of the relevant concepts for the characters of the game world. I simplified this roster into three main humanoid characters last year:
-Bronze (The one with the rock arm)   The protagonist
-Dark Bolt ( The greyscale character with the scarf) The rival/grunt/antagonist/potential ally
-Parade Avalon (The greyscale character in the top left) The antagonist

This was mostly to focus in on Bronze's perspective as the protagonist, many of the other characters have no plot relevance to Bronze directly or never meet Bronze throughout the storyline of the game planned back in 2015.



Also colour schemes.

I based the first three off potential environments I planned in 2015. That being Rera desert, Abandoned Mists, and Eira Plateau.

The last 3 are similar colour schemes to characters I like or have made in the past.
I am rather fond of the purple one although it doesn't really say much about her location,and is rather unnatural for a medieval desert setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment